If you're logged out and you forget your PIN, you'll need to reset it. To do this:
- Click the Reset PIN button below the login page
- Enter your phone number and click the Send password reset link
- Open your email and copy the one-time passcode (OTP) sent.
- Follow the prompts and enter the requested OTP
- Set your new PIN
What if I didn't get the PIN reset email?
If you didn’t get the email, here are a few of the most common reasons why, and what to do to fix it.
- You didn’t provide the correct email at signup. You can contact Lemonade support.
- You spelled your email wrong at signup. You can contact Lemonade support.
- The email’s in a different inbox. Make sure you check the right email inbox you provided, as well as the spam folder.